Dear Future Husband,
Probably 8 – 10 years from now, I can already call you my husband. I am not into rush to be with you. So relax and take your time to look into yourself and see the world.
I have probably met you already or have been with you right now or for so long. I would be very happy if it is you who have captured my heart since I was young who will keep my heart till my last breath.
Life is indeed full of adventures and I am willing to take any adventures, risks, and compromises for me to call you my husband in the right time and in the right place. Whether it can be waiting for you for so long or even live my life with or without your shadow.
Future Husband, it will still be a long time before we say those lengthy vows and start fulfilling a lifetime of promises. What I would say to you now is, prepare yourself and get ready for the years to come after the 8-10 years of your independent life.
- Be strong, I mean, real strength because we going to travel a lot and you will be carrying my bags, my cameras, my tripods and a lot more.
- Learn how to swim, snorkel and dive! Because I wanted a life full of memories underwater and in the deepest part of the seas.
- Be a photographer! I mean, great photographer! Not just the usual IG-worthy photographs. You don’t need to take so many pictures of me when I am exhilarating with the views around, (but you can), but I wanted you to capture the world, print it, and hang it on the walls of our home.
- Learn how to cook good food, bake different cupcakes and cakes and make salads. Because we will have an alternating role in our home and not just me doing all the errands.
- Learn to give unconditional love to barbeques and adobo dishes because we will have them once a week.
- Get ready for late night conversations with wine and steaks. List down your topics because we will be going so deep.
- Give your ears ample time to listen to good music for 8-10 years because when we will be in our own home, you will be listening to great music, like my own acoustic covers and weekend karaoke nights at home.
- Maybe that’s all for now…
But rest assured, when you are completely prepared, I am more than prepared to take care of you and love you more than anybody else in this world.
See you Future Husband and I am so excited to see the world with you! 🙂