Probably 8 - 10 years from now, I can already call you my husband. I am not into rush to be with you. So relax and take your time to look into yourself and see the world.
The title might be an overstatement for now, but I still don't know where this relationship would truly lead me. Franz and I are undergoing an adverse situation where it leads for asking spaces. As for me, I love him so much, yet my question is, 'Is love truly enough?, Is it truly enough to … Continue reading Trees need space to grow.
Be honest with yourself when it’s time to move on via 10 Signs You Need To Break Up.
1. You never feel weird being naked around them, even when you’re in bad lighting or on a day where you don’t feel so hot overall.
2. You catch them looking at you every now and again and they always have this really appreciative, happy look on their face when they think you aren’t looking. (Unless you’re being dumb and they’re looking at you with that “Oh, you” look they give sometimes.)
3. Your friends really like them, and there’s never that weird feeling of “Oh, the significant other is coming along, time for everyone to be serious and not have as much fun.”
4. People often ask you if they have a sibling or a good friend who is single.
5. When you’re talking to them about a bad day you had, they always listen and actually give some kind of feedback, instead of just staring at you with…
View original post 517 more words
Got this from stumbleupon. Indeed, true. 🙂