For our French Toast, it’s easy as 1,2,3 steps. All you need to do is gather all ingredients:
8 slices of Loaf Bread
1 cup of Evaporated Milk
1. Beat egg. After beating, add the milk, a little bit of salt and pepper depending of how salty you want it to be. Transfer it on a big bowl which can fit the loaf bread.
2. Dip your bread to the mixture. Do this while preparing you pan with butter.
3. On a medium heat, fry your dipped bread. You’ll know if the toast is good already when it is golden brown. Keep your eyes on the bread because it will easily get burned.
Options, you can prepare a butter cream to be paired with this.
Ingredients for Butter cream:
1/4 cup of chilled Butter
1 egg white
1/2 tbsp of sugar (or depending on your sweetness level)
1. Even without a mixer, beat egg white until fluffy. Until bubbles comes out.
2. Add butter, beat it until creamy. Don’t overbeat because it will become watery.
3. Add sugar. and ,mix well.
There you have it, French Toast with Butter Cream. Best paired with Plain Coffee or Cafe Americano. 🙂